Optimum Wealth LLC, is a state registered independent investment advisor, Optimum Financial LLC DBA Optimum Benefits is a Benefits Planning Company and Insurance Agency serving customers in New Hampshire and surrounding States and Communities. The Companies mission is to provide local families and businesses with innovative financial strategies, solutions and planning that can lead to financial clarity and security.
Optimum Wealth LLC
Optimum Financial was started with the goal of creating the best planning for our clients so that our clients can live their lives with dignity. Mr. Goodell believes that Life is a learning experience, and continues to educate and gain experience so as to share this knowledge with others, and to be the best advisor for our clients.
Financial Services experience for over 25 years and proud to adhere to the highest professional ethics and dedicated service standards.
- Business Management Degree, Franklin Pierce University
- Financial Management Degree from Franklin Pierce University
- LUTCF Designation (Life Underwriter Training Council)
- Independent Investment Advisor Representative
- Independent Insurance Broker
- Five Star Professional Award for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- America’s Select Financial Advisor for New Hampshire, 2015
Mr. Goodell lives in Southwestern NH with his Family, a member of the Chesterfield Lions Club, and enjoys outdoor activities including camping & hiking with his Family.
Benefits and Financial Client Representative
Frank joined the Optimum Financial team having previously worked with a Major National Insurance Company in Sales and Customer Service. He is a Licensed Producer for Health, Life, Property and Casualty Insurance as well as being certified for Banking products.
He brings 15+ years of experience in International Business, Manufacturing and Sales Management to the table, as well as being a Latin American cultural and trade specialist.
Within the company Frank specializes in Custom Benefit Plan designs with the goal to achieve Premium Reduction and Improved Benefits for Employees or Insureds. Additional focus on Voluntary Benefits packages that include Disability, Group Life, Dental, Vision and Supplemental products including Accident, Hospital Confinement, Cancer and Critical Illness for the benefits of employees.
Educational Achievements include:
- Bachelor of Arts degree from Franklin Pierce College including:
- International Studies Abroad in both Eastern and Western Europe, specializing in the EEU, European Economic Union prior to it’s formalization.
- National Collegiate Representative for the American Marketing Association.
- Representation for Franklin Pierce College in New Orleans at the 1987 National Convention.
- Master of Business Administration degree (Cum Laude). New Hampshire College with an Advanced Certificate in International Business.
Community Efforts include:
- Board of Director for NETRA ( New England Trail Riders Association).
- Vice President of Monadnock Trail Breakers Snowmobile Organization.
Benefits and Financial Client Representative
Steve brings to our team 27 years of consultative experience in both the legal and financial industries. His ability to formulate customized options that address a client’s benefits needs make him a valuable addition at Optimum Financial.
Since the 2010 passage of the Affordable Care Act, Steve has helped businesses operate within the evolving compliance demands of a constantly-changing regulatory landscape. Education And Achievements include:
- Member of National Association of Healthcare Underwriters
- Certified in NH, VT, ME, and MA
- BA degree in Marketing from University of Vermont
- Mr. Farrar is an avid outdoorsman, Mountain Climber, and US National Parks expert and shares his knowledge and experience at venues across New England. Mr. Farrar lives with his Family in southern NH.
Client Support Manager
Optimum Financial LLC
Jess joined the Optimum Financial team in 2005 and provides a solid skill set and experience of 12+ years in Sales, Marketing and Customer Service.
As a Client Support Manager, she assists our clients with the administrative support they need before, during and/or after plan implementation. She works as the liaison between our clients and our strategic partners or vendors, while being committed to researching and answering your questions or needs. She oversees and processes many communications that come through the office, along with managing our daily company functions.
Always ready and willing to go the extra step, Jess strives to make and keep our clients serviced and happy!
Jess, along with her husband and two children, live in southern NH and enjoy taking advantage of all of the adventures that our town and state has to offer.